Monday 16 May 2016

 

Before passing the Meeqat – (the place where the Umrah starts, and one enters the state of Ihram)

  • Men to get changed into their Ihram (2 pieces of white cloth), preferably after one of the 5 daily prayers
  • Make niyyah (intention) for Umrah
4
Labbaik Allaahumma ‘Umrah
(Here I am O Allah making ‘Umraah)
  • If one fears that they are likely to be subjected to illness or anything else that might obstruct their Umrah, one may add the following, by doing so if one can not complete the Umrah for whatever reason; then they simply cut their hair and do not have to pay the ransom.
5
Allaahumma mahillee haithu habastanee
(I come out of the state of Ihraam from the place You prevent me from continuing).
  • Make the Talbiyah (men to raise their voices) and continue making the Talbiyah until you reach the Kaba and start your Tawaf
6
Labbayk Allahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk, innal-hamda wan-ni’mata laka wal-mulk, laa shareeka lak
(Here I am, O Allah, here I am. Here I am. You have no partner. Here I am. Surely all praise, grace and dominion is yours, and you have no partner.)
Article by: alqamardesigns

 

No comments:

Post a Comment