Tuesday 26 January 2016

‘Wish I could stay at Grand Mosque forever’

Wish I could stay at Grand Mosque forever

MADINAH: Performing tawaf (circumambulation) around the Kaaba was “a dream come true” for Algerian pilgrim Ahmed Al-Qairawani, who is in the Kingdom for the first time.
“It cannot be described in words. I cried once I entered the Grand Mosque and saw the sacred Kaaba, where pilgrims circumambulate around it raising their hands seeking Allah’s forgiveness,” he told Arab News.
“I saw the black stone and Abraham’s shrine for the first time. I wish to stay at the Grand Mosque for the rest of my life,” he said.
Al-Qairawani praised the expansion projects at the Two Holy Mosques in Makkah and in Madinah, including the mataf expansion.
He said the Kingdom’s role in serving pilgrims and providing them with all possible facilities, right from the entry to the country until departure is exemplary.
Speaking about what he did in Madinah, Al-Qairawani said that he visited the Prophet’s Mosque where he got the chance to greet him (peace be upon him) as well as he visited the King Fahd Complex for Printing the Holy Qur’an, Islamic mosques and other historical sites in the holy city.
Article by: arabnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment